EASY connections with a flick of the wrist
One application in which quick-release couplings from Eisele have proven themselves in compressed air technology: They make it possible to connect pneumatic tools, portable machines or compressed air pistols to the air supply with a flick of the wrist. The Eisele BASICLINE offers various quick-release couplings made of brass.
For demanding applications and corrosive environments, the quick-release couplings of the Eisele INOXLINE are available with and without shut-off, and made of non-corrosive and acid-resistant stainless steel 1.4404.
AT A GLANCE:
- Fast and secure tool-free connection
- Large diameter in a compact design
- Can be connected under pressure with no losses
- Quick-release couplings of brass, e.g. for compressed air technology
- Robust stainless steel couplings for corrosive environments