MULTILINE E completes the Eisele modular kit system for modular multiple connectors to include exchangeable adaptive inserts for electrical connectors and electronic connectors. The MULTILINE E modular multiple connector is a genuine multi-media connector that can integrate virtually every type of operating media.
A multiple connector for compressed air, gases, liquids, electric and electronic signals
The E-connector line offers the widely used and standardised M12 connectors in different constructions for diverse applications. They include A-coding, Cube6, Profibus, Ethernet, three to twelve pins and a version of the M12 power plug for power electronics up to 630 volts. For super fast connection and release with little manual strength, the MULTILINE E is optionally available in a version with a practical locking lever. When combining the M12 power plug with connectors for liquids we recommend drip-free adaptive inserts and the locking lever.
- Temperature range -20 to +120 °C
- Working pressure +0.8 to +16 bar
- For compressed air, gases, vacuum, coolant and liquids
- M12 connectors for electrical and electronic connections
- Different connections in one connector
- Connection and disconnection also under pressure
- Shorter machine set-up times
- Tool-free assembly
- Robust and durable
- Individual combination of connections
- Ideal for control cabinets, robots, machine and plant engineering, and prototype construction
- Optionally with a practical locking lever
The modular MULTILINE E multiple connector provides the first complete multi-media interface that also allows fast and easy adaptation. In addition to combined concepts for different control lines, it is also possible to create complete solutions for electrical and electronic connections on the basis of the widespread M12 connectors.
With our MULTILINE CONFIGURATOR you can easily configure your custom MULTILINE connector. The Eisele MULTILINE is a versatile and easy-to-use modular kit system for multiple connectors. It combines multiple tube connections and operating media in one connector. After you start the configurator, all you have to do is select the MULTILINE components that you need in just five easy steps.