NEVER COMBINE THE WRONG TUBES AGAIN. BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Fool-proof coding
- Available with one-sided or two-sided shut-off function
- Robust stainless steel housing 1.4404 / 1.4571(316L/316Ti)
- Working pressure from 0,5 to 10 bar (7.25 to 145 psi)
- FDA compliant FKM low temperature seals -50°C bis 200°C (-58 °F to 392°F)
- Suitable for compressed air
ALSO SUITABLE FOR EXTREME TEMPERATURES
With the coded quick-release couplings Eisele offers fool-proof stainless steel connection components for compressed air. The connectors of the INOXLINE series consist of a coupling and a plug nipple. They are manufactured from stainless steel 1.4404.
The all-metal couplings, which only weight around 55g, are equipped with FDA-compliant seals, and prevent the penetration of contamination through the outer contour in connected state. This makes them ideal suitable for use in food environments. The durable connection elements are designed for operating pressures from 0.5 to 10 bar. The special FPM seals withstand operating temperatures from -50°C to +200°C.
Plug nipple | triangular
VTT4034-010503 | G1/8 | without shut-off
VTT4134-010503 | G1/8 | with shut-off
Plug nipple | hexagonal
VTT4034-010506 | G1/8 | without shut-off
VTT4134-010506 | G1/8 | with shut-off